Friday, March 6, 2009

Wedding Plans are Jaunting Along . . .

Well we've, or I should say I, have gotten much of the planning done. The location is in gorgeous Dahlonega, Ga at Forrest Hills Resort who also will be handling the reception. YAY! That was my #1 requirement, a location that can handle the reception in addition to the ceremony & can handle the catering if I so desire them to. Thank goodness!

The dress has been found through Savvi, a tux place primarily but they had a designer trunk show which was awesome! The tuxes have been ordered, the bridesmaid gowns are happening this weekend. We've got a photographer (I love you Christi!) & a videographer (Terri you made dreams come true!). Plus a DJ & a pastor. Finally! We got a pastor. Mom is a pastor, but heaven forbid she do this wedding. I love my mother, but she is "Mom" not "Pastor" to me.

So yea, our planning is hopping right along. We just need a few other details - like a florist. :-p And to pick shoes for me, get my gown altered, book the honeymoon, you know little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment